Please read our Limited Residential Electrician Program Description and Wages.
- Apply On Line At: NECA-IBEW Electrical Training Center (Web Services). The NECA-IBEW Electrical Training Trust admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
- Required at the time of application
- Copy of: High School Diploma or GED Certificate (minimum score of 225 if taken prior to 1/1/02, 2250 if taken prior to 12/31/13, or 600 if taken after 1/1/14.
- Transcripts for Math Requirement – See Minimum Requirements
- Minimum Program Requirements
- At least 18 years of age – proof of age may be required
- Documentation of successful completion of one full year of high school mathematics (Transcript Required)
- OR Equivalent placement test score from a community college or other educational facility indicating a placement level beyond high school level math – Transcript required at time of application
- OR if submitting a GED taken after 1/1/14, a minimum score of 150 on the Math portion of the test.
- OR documentation of successful completion of online NJATC math course www.njatc.org
- The Training Center Will
- Notify by email of date and time for interview (if applicable)
If Accepted: Employer requires substance abuse test and background check