How to Apply for the Apprenticeship
- Determine which program you want to apply for.
- Make sure you meet the qualifications for the program you want to apply for.
- Make sure the selected program is open for applications.
- Have the credit card you want to use available to pay the $35 application fee.
- Individuals with incomes below 150% of the federal poverty guidelines may apply for a fee waiver. Provide copy of SNAP card, etc. as proof. (Must be requested via email w. documentation prior to application)
- Obtain the documents (pdf form) required to show you meet minimum requirements.
- State accredited High school or college transcripts, showing graduation date, 2.0 cumulative GPA and 1 year of Algebra with a “C” or better. If you have foreign transcripts, these will need to be translated. If you have a Home School transcript, you will need to obtain a GED as we cannot accept Home School transcripts. GED may be utilized in lieu of high school transcripts.
- Applicants who submit the above documents and qualify, will be notified of aptitude test date via email
- After passing aptitude test, applicants will be notified of interview date. If minimum aptitude test score was not achieved, application will be closed. Note: There is a six-month waiting period before reapplying/retesting.
- After interview is held, applicant will be ranked according to their interview score and will remain on list for 2 years.
Ready to apply:
Step 1: Go to the Training center log in page. Click here
Step 2: Select Create Account and follow the prompts (If you already have an account, go to Step 3).
-your new account will need to be authorized by the office during normal work hours, be specific of reason for requesting an account. (e.g. Applying for Inside program)
-you will be notified via email that your account is approved
Step 3: Log-in to your account, please verify your address and phone number are correct.
Step 4: Select “Applications” in the center top of the page.
Step 5: After reading the information on the page select the “Program of Interest” and “Start Application”
Step 6: Once the application has been purchased it will appear at the top of this page, select “Continue”
-only the programs that we are accepting applications for will show in the “Programs of Interest”
-you may log-in, edit, save and log out until complete or 30 days expire
-all areas must be complete before it is considered submitted
-all applications incomplete at the end of 30 days will be closed
-if incomplete after 30 days a new application will need to be purchased